FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS.
POSTURE HEALTH 101
Your poor posture builds over time. The more you slouch, the more pressure you put on certain joints and muscles in your body. Your back is the first place this starts.
But this pressure can create a ripple affect throughout the body. As your joints and muscles grow tired, the rest of your body will try to pick up the slack. Over time, it can lead to aches and pains in places you wouldn’t expect. Many people spend years searching for results when the answer is simple—it’s all in the way you carry yourself.
If you spend hours sitting at a desk each day (and consequently most of those hours hunched over at work), you might start to notice you have some difficulty breathing.
This is most often not due to lack of working out—although working out will definitely help your breathing—it’s caused by poor posture while you work. It’s easy to get caught up slouching over your desk all day. While you’re spending all that time using your back in ways it wasn’t intended, your chest muscles are getting tighter and weaker. Eventually, they’ll get so tight and weak that you’ll start to feel a pressure in your chest.
Have you ever heard someone say they got a pinched nerve in their neck? It sounds like something that could only happen after an intense workout, but it can easily be caused by poor posture.
Your neck and ligaments are the first areas to feel the impact of poor posture. What might have started out as a slight pain that made you think you „slept funny” would lead to a pinched nerve. We promise you, that’s a level of pain that’s just not worth the slouch.
The more hunched forward you are, the more pressure you place on your gastrointestinal tract. Think about it—it just makes sense.
Our bodies are naturally designed to work together and every part has a place it belongs. Slouching over actually compresses your gastrointestinal tract and can lead to long-term effects, such as acid reflux, bloating, and more.
Have you ever thought about how much your head really weighs? For the average person, your head can way around 11 pounds. Now, imagine carrying around that weight all day in your arms.
It seems like a lot, right? Just holding a five pound weight starts to take a toll on your arms after a few minutes, and it’s no different from hunching over at your desk for eight hours a day. All of that added pressure can feel like a full workout, leaving your extremely tired at the end of the day.
Your entire body is off balance when you have poor posture. Even though it might feel „normal” for you to stand in this way, it’s taking a toll on your body.
With poor posture, most people are prone to frequent injuries. This is largely to do with balance and poor coordination, which stems from the underlying issue of poor posture. People with poor posture most often experience knee, shoulder, or spine injuries.
If you tick at least one of these health ailments, it might be coming directly from your spine. It’s time to intervene.
HOW TO USE
Even the professionals are calling this the simplest solution to correct chronic poor posture—and its long-term effects.
WILL THANK YOU
Easy to use, comfortable to wear. Provides fast support from lower back pain and helps to correct the way you hold your shoulders up.Read more
The posture corrector is a little awkward to put on but for me it was very comfortable to wear! It is totally customizable for whatever size you are. I feel so much taller wearing the posture corrector as I am now standing up straight! I bought it to avoid getting a "dowager's hump" since I now tend to slouch. I am recommending this to my daughter as I now notice her slouching! It is supportive, comfortable and provides pain relief for me!Read more
I had my doubts when I ordered, but so glad I went ahead and pushed the "buy" button. My lower neck had started hurting and each time I straightened up, pulled my shoulders back, I felt better. Immediately upon receiving the brace, I could tell a difference. Try it, you have nothing to lose but your bad posture at the amazingly low price. True winner. I am going to get my sister one as well.Read more
Pretty standard but comfortable. no complaints.Read more
This item does correct your posture when wearing it, but it does take a little bit getting used to it so I understand why it says only to wear it for a few hours at a time until your body adjust to it. It seems to live up to its clean so I would recommend it to others who have a problem with slouching.Read more
I can’t speak on support or pain relief and I couldn’t wear it more than 2 days.The fit itself was digging into my arm pits and creating a rash.I adjusted it multiple times to try and get a fit similar to the image but either my build is not made for it or the structure of the brace was not a one size fits all. Either way it looks as if it could work but on me it just cut into the wrong park of my under arm and I couldn’t wear it more than 2 days.Read more
Just felt like I was wearing a sports bra. No back support at all.Read more
I am always looking for new migraine relief products. I came across this and I’m glad I did! I’d been having horrible neck pain and this is a hit. I’d say 85% of the time I wear it, it knocks out the pain. Other times it’s too far gone, but at least doesn’t get works. It’s also easy to wash and didn’t seem to wear away at the Velcro at all. The only complaint would be I wish it helped all the time, but that’s not the products issue, that’s my migraines! Definitely recommend for posture and muscle strains.Read more
Very uncomfortable and for me it did nothing.Read more
Great product, comfortable, good support.Read more
PRODUCT SKU: TRU010001N
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
- Let our posture corrector be part of your healthier life: Our posture corrector helps you regain proper posture which can help to prevent the onset of back, neck and shoulder pain. Our posture corrector helps provide alignment while sitting, standing, lying down or during your other daily activities. Proper posture is important for all ages and is essential for living a productive life.
- Regain your confidence with good posture: Our posture corrector can help with even long-standing poor posture. Wearing our posture corrector promotes self-awareness of your posture that over time will help you develop muscle memory to keep your back straight.
- Comfortable, adjustable and easy to use: While other posture correctors dig into your armpits hurting your skin or are uncomfortable after only a short period of time, our posture corrector is designed for comfort. Our brace is unisex and fits chest sizes ranging from 30 to 43 inches. Begin using your posture corrector for 20-30 minutes a day and gradually increase to 1-2 hours daily.
- Premium quality soft and breathable fabric: Featuring strong but lightweight breathable washable materials means you will stay cool while improving your posture.
- Undetectable under clothes: No need to feel self-conscious about wearing a posture brace. The latex-free adjustable design is discreet enough to wear under your shirt or blouse. You can wear our premium posture corrector while at work, home or out for a night on the town.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
AND GET SECOND POSTURE CORRECTOR FOR $1!